Guest author: Elena Colon-Marrero
SAA’s Annual Meeting is approaching fast. Whether you’ll be attending in Portland or following along from work/home, there are several ways to share the experience with others.
Wherever you are:
- Follow #saa17 on Twitter for tweets from throughout the conference, and session-specific hashtags (e.g. #s101) for sessions of interest. You can find a list of sessions at https://archives2017.sched.com/, and SNAP recommended sessions at https://archives2017.sched.com/newarchivists.
- Follow – and participate! – in our section meeting on Wednesday, July 26 from 2:30pm – 3:45pm via Twitter using #snaprt.
- Follow #snaprt and @SNAP_Section for SNAP-related tweets throughout the conference.
- Check out our list of SNAPers and friends of SNAP who plan on live-tweeting during the conference. You can subscribe to the list itself, or use it to find new tweeters to follow.
- Follow other SAA Sections for their updates during the conference.
- After the conference, stay turned for session recaps on the SNAP Section blog.
- Planning to live-tweet? Send a tweet or DM to @SNAP_Section to be included on the list of live-tweeting SNAPers and friends.
- Tweet using #saa17 during the conference. For SNAP-related content, use #snaprt as well.
- Take photos you want to share on our Twitter and Facebook pages? Email them to Elena Colon-Marrero at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you during #saa17 in person or online!