By Helen Schubert Fields
Whether you’re attending SAA in Washington D.C. or looking for ways to participate in the Annual Meeting from home, we have several ways to share the experience with other SNAPpers.
Wherever you are:
* Follow – and participate! – in our joint meeting with the Lone Arrangers Roundtable on Wednesday, 8/15 from 5:15pm – 7:15pm via Twitter using #snaplar. Tweets will be displayed during the Roundtable meeting.
* Follow #saa14 on Twitter for tweets from throughout the conference, and session-specific hashtags (e.g. #s101) for sessions of interest. You can find a list of sessions at http://archives2014.sched.org/.
* After the conference, stay tuned for session recaps on the SNAP Roundtable blog.
* Planning to live-tweet? Send a tweet to @SNAP_Roundtable to be included on a list of live-tweeting SNAPpers friends.
* Tweet using #saa14 during the conference. For SNAP-related content, use you can also use #snaprt as well. During our joint Roundtable meeting with the Lone Arrangers Roundtable, use #saalar so those at home can follow the meeting.
* Take photos you want to share on our Facebook page? Email them to Helen Schubert Fields.
Hope to see many of you during #saa14, both in person or online!