By Helen Schubert
Whether you’re attending SAA in New Orleans or looking to join the action from home, we have several ways to share the experience with other SNAPpers:
* Submit questions for the DAS and Project Archivist panels on the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SNAPRoundtable)
* Follow #saa13 on Twitter for tweets from throughout the conference, and session-specific hashtags (e.g. #s101) for sessions of interest
* Follow #snaprt and @SNAP_Roundtable for SNAP-related tweets throughout the conference
* Follow – and participate! – in our Roundtable meeting panels on Wednesday, 8/14 via Twitter using #snapdas (5:35pm-6:10pm CDT) and #snapproj (6:10pm-6:40pm CDT). Tweets will be displayed during the panels.
From New Orleans:
* On Facebook? Volunteer to be a citizen journalist for SNAP! Email Helen Schubert and we will grant you content creation privileges for the SNAP page so you can post your photos and share highlights of the conference with other SNAPpers.
* Planning to live-tweet? Send a tweet to @SNAP_Roundtable to be included on a list of live-tweeting SNAPpers.
* Tweet using #snaprt for SNAP-related content during the conference (also use #saa13 so that others following the conference see your tweets)
* During the Roundtable meeting panels, Tweet using #snapdas and #snapproj
And wherever you’ll be during SAA, check out our list of SNAPpers and friends who plan to live-tweet during the conference: